Available Positions Check back frequently for openings and updates
Administrative and Teaching Positions: Professional Staff applicants should apply through WECAN Network site
Pittsville Elementary School (4K-8) is seeking an Elementary School Teacher for the 2016-2017 school year. Qualified applicants must hold a valid Wisconsin Elementary DPI teaching license.
Qualified candidates possess the following:
* A belief in the PLC Model approach to collaboration and student learning
* An understanding of RTI and the importance of data-driven instructional decisions
* Promotes a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to individualized and small group instruction
* Use common core standards to plan instructional activities for students
* An understanding of PBIS and a willingness to use a team-based approach to reinforce school-wide guidelines and expectations
* Experience with guided reading, writer's workshop, reader's workshop would be helpful
Apply online through WECAN or send district application, resume, letter of application, three letters of recommendation, copy of DPI license, and credentials to School District of Pittsville, ATTN: Heather Friday, Elementary Principal, 5459 Elementary Avenue, Suite 1, Pittsville, WI 54466. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Support Staff Positions: Applicants should complete the paraprofessional application (below) and send to: School District of Pittsville, ATTN: Deb Zdun, 5459 Elementary Avenue, Suite 2, Pittsville, WI 54466.
Coaching Position: Please complete the Extra-Curricular Application (below) and return to: School District of PIttsville, ATTN: Deb Zdun, 5459 Elementary Avenue, Suite 2, Pittsville, WI 54466. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Substitute Teachers and Support Staff:
The School District of Pittsville is currently accepting applications for substitute assignments. A current WI DPI teaching certification is required. Applications are available on-line at www.pittsville.k12.wi.us.